BAMBOO PANEL SIZE INFO
It is important to note that all of our bamboo panels are made 1/8" to 1/2" less than the stated size. This allows your image to be mounted and trimmed to the size of the panel with a perfect, clean edge. This means that you will lose a small amount of your image when it is mounted. There are three terms you should be familiar with:
- This is the area of your iPrint that will be trimmed off when mounted.
- This is the area at the edge of your iPrint where you should not place any critical visual information.
- A border is an area around your image that acts as a frame. If you want to add a border to your iPrint, be sure it is at least the size of our recommended minimum border.
• Bleed, Trim Zone, and Border apply to all four sided of your image (top, bottom, left and right)
• • Do not submit a print larger than the panel size you are selecting. If you select an 8x8 panel, submit an 8x8 print.